Monday, May 17, 2010

when blackboard is down...i online shop!


I went to lunch with my parents and little man yesterday and I HAD to stop in J Crew... I love that store, its simple but yet different looks. I fell into with this necklace but then I had sticker shock! its $128.00. If I wasn't a stay home mom and student..and if I had a good paying job but lets be honest $128 is a lot.


This would be such a great addition to m summer outfits.. so I have decided to share with you some cheaper options that will give you the same fabulous look without breaking your bank!

This is from NYand Co: $22.95...one one get one 50% ( go to their website or store...also if you are a triple A member..show your card and get 10% EVERY time!!!)

White Bead and Lucite Flower Necklace

or this one...from express: $49.50... buy one get one 50% off ( go to express.com or the store)























That's just alitte peak that what I was looking out..seriously check it out...you will amazing this summer with one of these necklaces

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment