Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!


That is the best mom in the world.
Dear mom: not only are you one of my best friend and advice giver but you are smart, and fun and loving and a wonderful Gammy to my little guy. I don't know where I would be know be with out your guidance and love. I am so glad I get to spend so much time with you and share in all the little moments of life. The way I grew up and how you were as a mom shown be how to be the best mom to my little guy. I love you so much.


This morning I woke up next to the man I love and my son, it was great way to start mother's day. I celebrated it with my parents, their friends and LJ at Chima in Tysons. It was a filling lunch, enough so that I have skipped dinner and probably going to skip lunch tomorrow too. It was great fun and good people. I am sorry that D couldn't be there, he had to work all day.
Thank you for a great mothers day everyone and the good wishes!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment