Sunday, May 9, 2010

Belated Birthday!


Happy Belated Birthday to this hottie


I know I have been really bad at keeping up my blogging lately and even saying a HUGE happy birthday to an incredible boyfriend. We celebrated this birthday for a few days now...starting with grabbing a drink on Thursday ( his actually birthday) then dinner Friday. Yesterday we had a birthday lunch with his mom then we had the most amazing dinner I have had in a long time, We eat at this little Italian restaurant in the little of Fairfax City...its food was absolutely fabulous!
It was on the higher end of the price range but it was worth every penny we spent. It has easily become out spot to celebrate special occasions.

Then we had fun at Hard Times with a few good friends and drinks. I hope that D had a great time this weekend. He has turned the big 2 5. Can't wait to celebrate so many more birthdays with you!

ily.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment