Thursday, December 30, 2010

Family time

Sure you say the holidays are over so why is family coming into town now, well I guess that's just how we roll in our family. So today I will be having 7 relatives coming in before lunch time. Yes, I can see your eyes bugging out of your head right now. Don't worry I did the same thing.

Dont get me wrong I love my family and am very excited to see them. Some of them haven't met Liam yet, that's how long it has been. It's just that it's a lot of things happening with a lot of people at once. But what can I say...bring it on.

I almost forgot to mention that they are not quiet talkers so the loud will be as loud then stadium when we beat the cowboys.

So I found this little recipe that I may be partaking in lately. Check it out:

Hibiscus Tea with Vodka & citrus

( serves 6)

6 cups of water
3 cups dried hibiscus flowers
2 1/2cups of sugar
3 tablespoons of lemon juice
2 tablespoons of lime juice
1 1/2 cups vodka
2 cups of ice

How to make:

In medium saucepan combine water, hibiscus flowers, sugar over medium heat. Bring it to a boil, stirring occasionally until sugar has dissolved.

Allow mixture to cool for 25 minutes. Add lemon juice, lime juice and vodka.

Place ice in a tall pitcher, strain tea into the pitcher and discard flowers. Refrigerate until ready to use.




Yes , I know it takes a little time to make but since it will be in a pitcher, you can go to it anytime you need a little "adult tea".

Enjoy!


Search Amazon.com for bormioli rocco glasses


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment