Thursday, December 23, 2010

Better than Old Navy flip flops....what???

Yup, I said it I found something better than my beloved Old Navy flip flops that I have to buy every spring because I wear them so much. Mine usually ended up with a hole in the hell that I McGaver with duct tape to last the rest of the summer but once I saw this post from one of the mom blog I follow (In the Know Mom) I fell in love!



The company called Plant Flops! THey make any color you could dream of to put on your feet but the best part is that this flip flop is ECO FRIENDLY.. we know my favorite thing! Plus, these will give you more sopport then the Old Navy ones. THey are make with rubber as well but its not synthetic. Check out their website here


In the Know Mom is giving away a pair to a lucky reader!! How great is that?? Yes, I know its cold now for most of us but winning a pair will be giving you something to look forward to for the warmer weather knowing your feet look amazing and you are helping the planet! So head over and enter her giveaway and look around, she has some of the neatest stuff for kids and parents that are all "green". I ABSOLUTELY love her site and look on it almost daily!!




I Have already entered the giveaway but I think its time for me to do some online shopping...im heading over to Plant Flops to pick some colors! So excited!!! See you there!

post signature

For the colder days: Search Amazon.com for eco friendly coffee cup

No comments:

Post a Comment