Sunday, April 25, 2010

An Apple A Day...

It feels like Christmas in April for me...because as of yesterday I am now a proud owner of this...
a MacBook Pro!! Isn't it pretty?? I have wanted one for so, so long. With my Dell giving me problem, after problem I couldn't take it anymore. Also, it was a great excuse that I am starting back to school in May and of course you need a good computer, right?? Well, i basically maxed out my Best buy credit card for this, but it was totally worth it. Of course, I had to get the cute little keyboard, mouse, iWorks, Mobile Me, I couldn't just stop at the computer... so excited!! I can hardly stand it. After the busiest week that I have had in what it feel like is forever, this just made it an awesome weekend.

As for the rest of my week...it consisted of ordering my textbooks, babysitting and errands. Yes, I still babysit, sure it might sound like if for when you are middle school and need money but its a great side job and I make SO much more than I did when I was younger. Also, its awesome because most of the time I can bring little man and he has someone to play with. Its even better because then little man and me get home, he crashes for about 2-3 hour nap. So, I can get some of my other things done and have a little time for me...but as you moms know, once you finally sit down or get comfy for some " me" they wake up! Story of my life. I feel like I have been going nonstop since Monday and it hasn't stop yet. I like to be busy but it is also nice to breathe once and awhile.

tomorrow mission: run 1 mile, walk 3 and by the end have a sleeping toddler a iced green tea from Starbucks :)






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment