Friday, April 30, 2010

LJ's Summer Bucket List

It is almost that time of year again...the weather is getting nicer and the sun is shining! This time last year Liam was only about 6 months and there isn't much he can really do and enjoy, but this summer is a different story...hes the busiest little boy and I have to find things to do with him to keep him happy and smiling. I have research to see what there is out there for toddlers and younger kids..i am new to this part of the VA-the kid activity part. So, I decided that I wanted to make him a bucket list for his summer of things I wanted to take him to do or see May through August. I thought I would share with you my list so far. Maybe it will give you some ideas to do with your kids or friends!

- Frying Pan Park
- Reston Petting Zoo
- Green Springs Gardens Park
- Meadowloark Gardens
- Crooked Run Orchard
- Hartland Orchard
- Ticonderoga Farms
- Bull Run Park and Water Park
- Chesapeake and Ohio Public Canal Boat rides
- Glen Echo Park
- Great Falls
- Lake Fairfax
- Potomac Overlook
- Theodore Roosevelt Island
- Clemjontri Park
- Great Waves Water Park
- The Water Mine
- Upton Hill Regional Park/ Water Park
- Pirates cove Water Park
- Sport Bounce of Loundon
- Curiosity Zone
- Paint your own pottery in Fairfax Corner
- Water fountain in Fairfax Corner
- National Harbor
- The monuments in DC
- Baltimore Harbor and Boat Ride
- National Zoo
- ESPN Zone
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Go to see Toy Story 3
- Take swimming Lessons

that is my list so far..I am sure I will be adding to it but I think its a good start and will keep him busy! I can't wait, and don't worry there will be plenty of pictures to share! If you would love to give me anymore suggestions, that would be great!

It is such a nice day out that it calls for having lunch and doing something outside...when little man wakes up for his nap we are going to go have lunch with Derek and maybe something from the list...I love sunny days!

Happy Friday everyone!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment