Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer Bucket List: Chuck*E*Cheese


Bucket List: Chuck-E-Cheese


We took at a trip to the Chuck-E-Cheese in Sterling, Va with the Hurley kids and my best friend Tracy!! We had such a good time! I got to see the Hurleys' and I haven't seen them in so long and Liam and Andrew are about a month apart, that means Liam had a friend to play with, while the older ones were off playing games.

One thing I am glad that they updated was the singing, mechanical animals for birthday parties and such.. I remember back in the day they had a hard time moving around and they were just plan creepy..so thank goodness for the update! Having parties there is still a thing to do, I was a little surprised but did enjoy that you can get beer there -I did not have any, I hate beer.)

I havent been there in so long, it just makes you crazy and you want to get as many tickets as you can to win the over priced prizes but it is worth it to see how much fun Liam had with everyone. Here are a few pictures from that day!

The kids had a blast and of course Tracy and I had so much fun being able to catch up! I can't wait for our next trip. I will suggest not going in the sumer time and not a weekend, but most of you know that already!




Liam and Andrew in the truck : ) This was probably millionth picture taken because they both very unsure about it and wanted to jump out the sides..


Luke and Liam playing a broken game, but they didn't care they just wanted to push the buttons, I love how easily kids are amused :)


Climb LJ, Climb...such a little monkey


Hanging out with Andrew : ) Don't smash his finger, please...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment