Friday, June 18, 2010

HaPpY 2nd BiRtHdAY!!!

I want to say...

Happy Birthday
Skylar Grace!


I can't believe she is 2 already. That is just crazy. She says my name when I talk to her on the phone and she tells me things she is doing and tries to show me what she has colored, even though I can't see it. so cute!

I wish I lived closer so I could see her all the time but its okay we have worked it out..we have web cam. So they get to see LJ and we get to see Skylar.

This weekend is her birthday party and my parents are going down and bringing Liam. I was suppose to have a lab to do at school but plans changed. I a sure I am going to be missing a rockin' party but LJ will come back and tell me all about it and show me his goodie bag. Let me just saying now having a kid, I get to experience kid birthday parties all over again and I love it! It is just too much fun.

So, I hope she has the best birthday party and has a ton of fun with her cousin.

I love you,
Aunt Bec-ca

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment