Monday, January 3, 2011

Tone it up

Starting this year one of my resolutions is to bebsnd stay in shape. Now I know I could say I'll work out everyday but with caring care of LJ that just isn't going to happen. If it does some weeks great but if not oh well but my resolution is that it has to be at least 3 times a week.

So i was looking at different ways to get my exercise in either in the morning, nap time or after little msn is in bed. So my friend told me about tone it up. One of course the girls on the page or cover are perfect band what wish you could always look like. They know their stuff though. It's not something crazy intense it's justbsbout making better choices and being smart about food.





They have a ton of videos on you tube and they website. They finally came out with a DVd that you can buy for $19.99 on their site. Also, I went to target because. My friend told me that they teamed up with Jane Fonda to make a video and equipment. I picked up the DVD and cant wait to try it tonight. I also got the foam roller and mini bands to try. So I'll give you an update on how they all go. I'll be watching the videos on my iPad to follow them.

They also have a diet plan and measurement guide, and meal samples and more. It is $150.00. Youbcan pick between a regular,vegetarian, vegan diet plans. They have a lifestyle chart too.

Here is their website: tone it up and their blog here

Keep healthy!

post signature


Search Amazon.com for fitness

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Can't wait to read about your progress.

    I've got my 6 week postpartum appointment tomorrow. After my doc clears me for exercise, I'm on the get back in the shape bandwagon too!

    ReplyDelete